Yes you can, I would happily take key and title to *any* Gasser full
size MB of any year or type. Offer me a few 126's and see if I don't,
unfortunately I don' t have a convenient way to ship short of driving
it home. How expensive would a heavy V8 Benz from Canada be to drive
across the boarder?  *laughs* Probably just as cheap to *buy* one
here.