To: <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Loan me a Car

Casey wrote:

"Sooooooo, tell us again why you sold your perfectly wonderful and fuel

efficient 300D?"

I knew someone would say that, but I thought it would be OK Don the
current owner.   You know at the time I just wanted more legroom in the
rear seat.  In the 124 if I had 3 people with me the back passengers
were pretty crowded.  I should have taken the time to buy an 86-87 SDL.
But I found a VERY nice 126 (which I have always wanted). It was
extremely well cared for and had receipts for everything. I don't regret
buying it, but I do wish it got better mileage.

If I could convince my wife to get rid of the explorer and she could
drive my car, I would definitely get another diesel MB.   However, my
wife loves her explorer and she does not like driving my car.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.