To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Small Diesel PU

Yeah the Matador was bone ugly! It looked kind of like a Studbaker Hawk
modernized by a moron.

I remember the commercial with the guys in the driveway. The one that
had to say, "Gosh Dan, that's beautiful" should have got an Osc for the
performance...not that they're worth anything....perhaps he was given
danger pay instead....in case he ended up choking on his own tongue..

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
Watched FAR TOO MUCH TV as a kid
87 300TD