Yes - the sunroof fuse on the 240D is particularly irritating - not made for
normal sized fingers due to its position. It's quite a jam. Figure I'd
eventually find a method.

Brian

On 8/12/06, OK Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, if you insist on using the right tool ---
If don't have, and don't want to go and get it, then dis-connect the
battery negative cable first.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK