My 1976 W115 240D had an electric sunroof...and it worked!

  Chris

andrew strasfogel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I thought the 240D only had a
manual s/r...

On 8/13/06, Zoltan Finks  wrote:

> Yes - the sunroof fuse on the 240D is particularly irritating - not made
> for
> normal sized fingers due to its position. It's quite a jam. Figure I'd
> eventually find a method.
>
> Brian
>

> On 8/12/06, OK Don  wrote:
> >
> > Well, if you insist on using the right tool ---
> > If don't have, and don't want to go and get it, then dis-connect the
> > battery negative cable first.
> >
> > On 8/12/06, Desert Rat  wrote:
> > > Just did 32 fuse replacements in the SL and found a plastic tool at
> > > the parts store made for that purpose.
> > >
> > > Snap, crackle and pop if your pliers slip!
> >

> > --
> > OK Don, KD5NRO
> > Norman, OK
> > "The Americans will always do the right thing... after they've
> > exhausted all the alternatives."
> > Sir Winston Churchill
> > '90 300D, '87 300SDL, '81 240D, '78 450SLC, '97 Ply Grand Voyager

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 215K, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 117K, "little blue klatter box"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"