Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:44:55 -0700
From: redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] FW: Today's Diesel Prices
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Got fuel yesterday.  Had to swallow when I saw the BioD price was up to
$3.11.  Big grin that I was not putting any #2 in.  The price there has
gone to $3.57.  Guess I need to snag a large tank and stock up while it
is cheap for winter driving.  Then again, I could just use old oil and
some gasoline to thin it for Gump.