-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:50 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 115 300D Fuel Hose Q

> Does not look like basic hose clamps and they are smaller and in a
> tighter spot to get to. Any
> advice in regard to them? Have you changed them out?

Are they rubber or hard plastic?  I've not done these, the only
total fuel line replacement I've done is on a 107.  (Pesky and
persistent fuel odors.)  I didn't think the 115 had an overflow
drain, I though it just ran out on the ground under the bumper.

-- Jim