From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Aug 23 14:58:11 2006
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:58:02 -0400
From: "dave walton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1992 300SE

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that you will spend lots of money keeping
it going. I just replaced the close assist vacuum pump last week.
Found a new one on eBay for ~$300. Three weeks before that I replaced
the Alda. Before that, the blower motor regulator. Sure it hurts the
wallet on a regular basis, but you soon forget that the next time you
go for a drive.

-Dave Walton
87SDL, 94S350, 99E300