I will give him $500 for it.

LT Don wrote:

Doesn't seem that long ago that Luther was bragging about this cherry coupe
he stole for way under market value, and about how lucky he was to have
found it.

On 8/28/06, Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Burned more oil on the trip there and back, something like 1qt/200 or less
miles....makes me think I'm on the right track, just have 2 leaky turbos
now.....

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:24:54 -0500, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>