On 9/2/06, Mike Canfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds like fun.......How about a Beetle with a Toronado transaxle and a 6.2
diesel?  Mid engine V8 Beetles are a blast!

I want to put a GMC 6.2 diesel in a Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow!  Since
the 6.2 uses the same motor mounts as a mouse motor, and there are
already turnkey Chevy small-block conversion kits available for the
Rolls (just like the ones for Jaguars), and since the Rolls has a
relatively high hood (unlike any Jag), I'm thinking it should drop
right in...

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper