Just got off the phone w/ the nice lady at MBCA, Chuck; started from scratch
to get you listed as sponsor.  Should have the voting requisites w/i a week
or 2.   Hope you break into the century club at the drag strip.  :)

-joe
I just checked w/the MBCA National Business Office.  If you call
(1-800-637-2360) and join, you will receive a ballot.  The ballot
must be received by October 16, 2006 in order to be counted.  That's
RECEIVED, not just postmarked.  As info, the dues are $45.00/year,
with slight reductions for 2 and 3 year memberships.

If you do join, please give my name and member number (L000003) as
your sponsor.