Joe,

Thanks for joining up and voting for me when you get the ballot. There is a ByLaw Change to vote on also. When you get the ballot, I'll give you my opinion......

From my info, the standing 1/4 in a 500E is 14.1 seconds and 101 mph...... Under ideal conditions, I presume..... 0-60 is 5.5 secs....... Since trans normally starts in 2nd, start in low gear, pedal to the metal, trans goes into 1st, then shift to D upon liftoff........

I'll let you know after StarFest.........

Chuck

PS.......  Andrew..
I'm not a centenarian (used the dictionary to get it right) YET! But, will be trying for the Century Club at StarFest!!! Not quite like the "mile high club".... ::>) ..

C...