I went to a Deutz Diesel engine school 20 some years ago. The German guy teaching said the F in the Deutz engine model numbers meant vehicular, and the word he used sounded like Fahrtzoid. He may have been saying Fahrzeug. I never saw it spelled, but only heard him say it. He also said achust der falfes, which was english, with a German accent, meaning adjust the valves. I distinctly remember the 2 word/phases.

Loren