Has anyone had experience with Smithy Co. lathes, mills, and related equipment? I need a drill press but would like to have a vertical mill which could do machining as well as function as a drill press. Smithy Co. has combination lathe-vertical mills (something like the old Shopsmiths) from $1600 to $3900. Their website is: http://www.smithy.com/MWdefault.htm
Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trampas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Has anyone ever thought about making a new cross flow head for the OM617?

I was thinking about the possibilities of CNC milling one from aluminum. Of
course it might be easier and cheaper to buy a new CDI.

Trampas