Sunday evening and just couldn't resist......

Is that as in "cummins and goins"...........?????

Bad, I know........  It's a Phunny Phriday plus TWO!

Take care and be safe,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ.............
On Sep 24, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Jim Cathey wrote:

I will be replacing head on the 420SEL this week. I had considered
putting
an OM617 in the car, but I would like something that has more power.

There's a pretty noticeable difference between the 617 and 603 powered
126's in terms of power.

Hopefully I can squeeze a few more years out of the car until I can
afford
the cummings.

If you're gonna lust after her, better get her name right.  It's
Cummins.

-- Jim