Cummins
Cummings is the last name of a porn star.

-Curt

Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:12:48 -0400
From: "Trampas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OM617 head
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Well I after my 420SEL bent the valves, I have been driving the worn
out
300SD. The poor old car can barely get out of the driveway in the
mornings.
Much less merge onto I40.

I will be replacing head on the 420SEL this week. I had considered
putting
an OM617 in the car, but I would like something that has more power.
Hopefully I can squeeze a few more years out of the car until I can
afford
the cummings.

Trampas

starting at 1ยข/min.