I hope you used ATF and not WD40 or other "stuff"....... Use a little oiler can or even a squeeze bottle... Rinse all the catsup out first... Can't remember when I last saw one of the old oil cans that went "boink" when you pressed on the bottom......

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ...
On Sep 25, 2006, at 4:15 PM, Michael wrote:

Rory,

I lubed the linkages on the benz like you said and the gas pedal problem is fixed!

thanks, Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Rory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sep 25, 2006 7:04 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Knecht oil filters

I was told that Knecht is the OEM supplier for MBZ. Lose the star and the
blue and silver box= $7 filter!

On 9/25/06, Glenn M. Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Whaddya' ll think of Knecht oil filters for our MB diesels?
TIA
G. M. Brown
Rochester, NY

Rory Morrison
Oroville, WA
1985 300SD
1982 300TD

Nobody loves me like my mother, and she could be jivin' too.

- B. B. King