From: Chuck Landenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Dry Ice and Dents
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:35:19 -0700

Hi Rhonald,

Back before I moved to AZ in 1999, there were several...  One east of
Rockville Pike on  Montrose Road in Rockville and one in No Va, but I
don't remember exactly where.  The Greater Washington Section (MBCA)
held a couple of Tech Sessions at their facilities.........

Try doing a Google on "Paintless Dent Removal" and Maryland or
Virginia.......

Are you an MBCA member???  Just curious.......

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix, AZ