'77 240D it appears that you adjust the pulley that is right in front of the
cylinder head.

On 9/27/06, Harry Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1981 240D with loose AC belt.  Is the adjustment from the top?  What to
loosen?  Is there something like the alternator adjustment set up?

It got too dark for a good look at everything after I got the new water
pump
installed, so, I thought maybe someone has BTDT and save me some pitfalls.

Harry