Thanks for that info.
regards
mak
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Windsheild Washer Reservoir Leak

Mak -
I use Sanfords rubber cement. Stationary store would be the source I guess.
We had a couple of cans of it that the secretaries were tossing. Cut and
paste done a bit differently these days. Brush the stuff on both the door
and the plastic sheet. After it dries you can stick it on. If it doesn't
line up right just peel it away and restick it where you want. The best part
is it won't tear your plastic if you want to pull it loose to work inside
your door.

Barry

What type of glue is used to tack the  translucent plastic liners at the
doors ?
mak