yikes! you'd subject your car to a *carwash*?! then again, if you're
drilling directly into the bumper, you may be holding yours to a
different level of Aesthetics,...       ;-)

        i turned down cars when i was shopping for my 300D because of the
damage that was obviously done to them by carwashes,...

cheers!