To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] drugs?

I don't have broadband, so I can't download YouTube effectively, but I did
see where the grosser is a 600 and I seem to remember this one being a 600
with a V-? engine.  I think he said it was one of the first 600s.
Gerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik Riessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I think it is the Grosser you are reffering to, is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFrHilG7tdM

----- Original Message ----- From: "archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>