I didn't have much trouble with the triple SU's - and I did finish
tuning them by hand/ear - it was the 8 hours flat rate to set the
valves that always got me! Maybe steel doesn't wear in England.

Not only the valves, but those triple webers were a b*tch to sync. I only knew
one guy who could do it and he did it all by feel

Harry

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK