I don't know much about the new ones, but the old ones are kinda special

a couple of years ago one of our customers walked in and explained that his
new wife wanted his ratty benz out of their fancy driveway.  so i bought it
from him

it's a 79 US spec 280CE.  I had no real use for it and it sat parked at the
bottom of my driveway for 2 years.  In august, i figure that it might be a
nice car to drive around this winter.  so i fired it up.  and i'd have
driven it right then to alaska confident i'd make the trip.

how many other cars are there that you could say that about?