If my buddy narced me out to the freakin FBI for something I did not do I would NEVER forgive him.....Eight years or 80 that is just wrong.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Landenberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] JOINED MBCA

Gary,

If a buddy of yours did something that hurt you personally EIGHT
years ago, would you still not talk to him today...????

MBCA is a club that has endured some bad times and the times "they
are achangin'".........

The Peachtree Section has lots of very nice events and you might even
find a few customers........

Just an opinion.....

Chuck
Phoenix AZ