Zowie. Wonder why this message didn't show up in my gmail inbox until today.

My wife wants a CD, and we're moving to the Seattle area in less than a year.

Doesn't sound like it'll be do-able, in light of the lady now thinking
she can get $10k for it, and that she isn't serious about selling it
right now.

I'm just picturing a white CD with leather. Wife would look so cute in it.

We want one in good shape that we don't have to mess with, or one in
decent shape that we can put money into fixing, then stop messing with
it.

Brian
83 240D