on 10/13/06 2:48 AM, kevin kraly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I sure hope that this hasn't already happened to this car,
> but if I decide to buy it and it's a dud, I shouldn't have any problems
> getting my money back as I did with the 300CD.
>
> Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon, trying to escape the high priced PDX diesel car

I read an article a while back about a guy who is making a full-time living
by travelling from PDX down to SouCal, rounding up old Mercedes diesels and
bringing them back for sale in PDX. Calls himself the Mercedes Wrangler. I
am not making this up.

Google his nickname, I think it was the Portland daily paper that ran it, or
maybe it was some sort of weekly rag. I have the link on my office PC but I
am not at work today.

In any case, maybe you should try wrangling yourself a car in San Diego or
something like that. I know it isn't exactly in your backyard, but....

Mac