Yeah, I read about him. He was trying to sell the cars up here in Seattle. He would offer some VO system addition for mucho dinero, or the base car. His stomping grounds were SD, LA, the OC and Riverside for stock, then head up to SFO, PDX and SEA to unload them. I think he found a hungry market in PDX and now can triple investment there.