So I went to the fancy carwash today to try to find the rear floor mats for my wife's Suburban, and while I was waiting for someone who could habla anglais, I see this black SLR in the $80 detail area, 3 people fussing over it. After awhile some lounge-lizard-looking goombah with gradient-tint glasses and a tight polyester shirt comes over, gets in, starts it and hits the windshield washers, which proceed to drench the windshield (I want some of those for Brunnhilde), and throw washer fluid all over the car, including the top, back, and hood from the wipers going on high and slinging it everywhere the sprayers didn't reach. He gets out gesturing for the 3 to come back and clean his car again while he's pacing around looking impatient. That takes them a few minutes to wipe it down and dry it and polish it again. He gets in and roars off.

I see his vanity plate says "DKHEAD" and they did not have the floor mats which really torques me off.

--R (OK that last part I made up, but it should have, the vanity plate I mean)