To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 103 cutting out.Rectified

Hi all
The  intermittent  cutting out of the  103 engine has  been rectified .

The fault was correctly diagnosed by all as a faulty fuel pump relay and
duly replaced .
I even repaired the old relay .It had two cold solder joints which I
resoldered . Tested, it works perfectly like the new.!
  Thanks to everyone for their input!.

mak
300SE /90