Howdy -
I was reading the procedure for adjusting the rear brakes and it tells of removing a single wheel lug, - and adjusting the brakes thru the hole - but it mentions the need to remove the Light Alloy Wheel. Does the standard wheels on my '91 300D 2.5T count as light alloy in this case? My wheels are the standard 18 hole (?) alloy wheel.

Anyone know the reason the referenced wheels need to be removed to adjust the parking brakes? I'm not sure I understand how the lug stud hole would be blocked in any way

TIA -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.