Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:16:09 -0400
From: "Michael Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] HOW MANY GEARS IN 300D transmission
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Perhaps the belief that anecdotal data gathered by a junk yard operator
is
superior to real repair and diagnostic information scared him off -
this
certainly isn't the first instance.  Or the underlying belief by many
on
this list that he [Marshall, no Kaleb] was essentially God, which must
get
boring after a while [as apposed to Kaleb, who thinks he's God but most
people don't agree, so he's entertained trying to prove he is].  Either
way,
he's now on the MBCA forums now, where rational minds prevail (I
assume/
hope/ dream.)

I wonder if you have to be in MBCA to be on the forums.

Mike

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Oct 23 19:57:13 2006