I have a 2nd cousin of my father living down on the southern end of the UK.
Nice guy and sneaks a car-load of French wine across the pond once a year.
EMail me off-list if you are interested (he is like about late 70s or early
80s!) and I will hook you up with contact info. Portsmouth perhaps?

I've met the guy. He is like a retired successful businessman who is still
living in the University frat house.  I think you two would hit it off and
down a pint or two (or three, or four, or ...).

D.