It's $42.50 and not on my site.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:50 AM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] Brake booster woes

The power brakes on my 190D get a little worse every time its a little
colder. Today they took a good mile or two before they were real
reliable.
I'm going to start troubleshooting and replacing but first;
The vacuum hose to the brake booster is a different kind of hose than
that which goes to the shutoff valve. Its twice the diameter and
plastic. I *think* my other cars have had similar stuff but I'm not
sure. One place where it goes through a bracket has abraded some, I
imagine there should be a gromet there... I plan to replace it. I can't
find anything on Rusty's site other than regular vacuum hose. What
should I get?

Thanks
-Curt