To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Oil Filter Cannister

So, I was changing my oil yesterday (w115 300D).

Today, I topped it off and ran the "make sure all the oil doesn't fall out"
check... and all the oil fell out.

Seems I've smashed up the lips on my oil filter canister pretty good, so
I'll be needing a new one.

Questions being:

           Does Rusty have them? They're not obviously on the website, but
I know that means little.

           Or will it be time to call a recycler? If so, got any
suggestions?

           How much is one likely to cost?

Thanks as always, guys.

           Stuart S.