Well, it did cost $55.00 to have the 107 radiator cleaned last time --
but that was small change compared to the rest of the engine
rebuilding project, and cheap insurance.

I have adopted the "fill from the upper radiator hose" process, and it
has resulted in fewer troublesome bubbles to burp.

I like Peter's suggestion to pump the hose with the small hose clamped
- I'll do that also next time.