Thanks for posting that very informative aritcle. It, along with the
other input, pretty much answers my questions.

So looks like when I run ULSD I should periodically use an additive to
lubricate things (or perhaps every tankful - guess there's another
question).

Or I could just add some B 99 or 100 biodiesel, eh? I'm thinking two or
three gallons per tankful of ULSD? (uneducated guess).

Brian
83 240D