I hear ya on the variables regarding quality of fuel.

I would think, though, that the mixing issue would be sort of moot, as it
seems to me that the fuel will get pretty well mixed up in there as you
drove, and as the fuel gets added to the tank. Or do Bio and Dino not tend
to mix well - an oil and water type relationship?

Brian
83 240D