some European countries have a few percent of BioD in *all* #2 sold at the
pumps, in part just for this very reason.

    if you're concerned about lubricity of ULSD (which i wouldn't be with
our cars), buy a carboy container or 2 to bring home some BioD in. throw in
a gallon before you go to fill up with #2, and you'll be running a higher
percentage than what they're using in those countries in Europe.
    just be aware that (just like #2) BioD has a shelf after which it
starts to become more unpredictable; any good fuel should be good for a
month or so if it's stored properly, but it can start to get 'iffy' if it
goes much longer than that.

cheers!