Hmm, I've never noticed it feeling like it's hard to turn anywhere else in
the rotation, but otherwise I wouldn't be surprised by anything else you're
saying.

I wish I knew if there was someplace near Corning, NY that actually knew how
to handle these cars, or at leas just the steering/alignment.  I couldn't
get my mechanic to figure out how to tighten the steering box even when I
told him how so I have doubts about other places...  The nearest Benz
dealership is at least 90 miles away and I don't want to spend much any
way...  (:

Levi