HTH's

From: "archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I tried a 2200 psi pressure washer on the '83 300D.  Really blasted the
dirt
and oil off.  Happened to hit a belt with high pressure stream.  It blew
rubber right out of the belt; leaving only the fabric.  Decided it might
do
the same to a gasket, so I haven't used it since.

If the pressure could be reduced, this would seem to be a good way to
clean
a very dirty greasy engine, but the motor is governed to one speed and
there
is no way to reduce the pressure other than turning the nozzle which
reduces
the pressure too much.

All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,