Luther How Timely

I need to flush my 240D.  Where do tell can I get this $25 investment?

Regards Tom Scordato
----- Original Message ----- From: "Luther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Banned List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SDL radiator flush

Oh yeah, this is a reverse flow flush. In the bottom of the radiator and out the top.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:33:07 -0600, Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I purchased a Prestone Flush and Fill Machine that checks coolant system pressure, flushes the system with water, flushes with water and air agitation, and fills the coolant from a graduated reservoir. Flushed the radiator for nearly an hour with air and water until the red flakes were no more. Now I've been running an acid flush continually through it. I'm adding hot water into it to see if I can feel an even temp change across the radiator. If so, I'll re-install it into the car and drive it and check if it still over heats.

That coolant machine might be one of the best $25 investments I've made. And I happen to know where there are more like it....

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (270,491 mi) head case?