-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 5:01 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel filter changes

They can slowly reduce in power overtime, or reduce suddenly. I have had
several diesels get massive increases in power after filter changes, when
I had never realized they were slowing down. Usually you will notice a
serious reduction, and difficulty climbing even mild grades. I always
carry spare filters, and the tools to change them when driving any diesel
vehicle anywhere. If you are in doubt, change them now and stop worrying
about it. It's easy and cheap to do, and then you can keep around the old
filters that still flow as emergency spares!

Tyler