-Curt

Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:09:18 -0600 From: "Tom Hargrave"  Subject: Re:
[MBZ] I found one! To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'"  Message-ID: <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Kevin,  The knobs just press onto the seat controls but they can be hard
to  find.

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -
Click now for info