What yr./model car is this?.

On 11/22/06, Bob Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, one of yous guys was right about those stinkin' plastic clips.
Score is: Clips 5  Me 2...and the twI managed not to break are quite
mangled. I'll get new ones.
The old one came off easily...except around the door check where the thing
was glued big time.

When I took the pin out of the door check strap, I noticed the other end
of the check which, I suppose is supposed to be attached inside the door,
was disconnected. I took the strap out of the hole in the door where it
lives and the pin/roller thingy that should be in the door is bent into a
"C" shape. Odd.

I haven't taken the door panel off to look inside since I don't have
standby clips (I know I'll break some). Do I need a whole new check or can I
just get the piece which I bet isn't supposed to be in the shape of a "C"?

Bob Rentfro