Sunil wrote

the rear fog light is a European thing - pull out the headlight knob once
for front fog lights, pull again for rear.

And its an annoyingly American thing to leave fogs on all the time,
even when there isn't fog for 500 miles.  Seems people think hey look,
I have fog lights and am kool. And hey, if front fogs to blind the
public are cool running the rear fogs is more cooler.

Have no clue that 95% of fogs are almost perfectly useless, projecting
a light pattern that doesn't do anything if going more then say
10-15MPH.  On many cars (insert any Dodge or Pontiac I've driven)
decorative only.

Tony Wirtel