Where were you in Sedona, Brian?

Bob R

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Funny boo boo among MB owners

Ha. Yeah, Jeff, I've been here a spell now, but I don't know much about the new MBs, and I'll be the first to admit that there's a mega-ton that I don't
know - period - especially compared to some of the veritable gurus here.
When I don't know, I ask questions.

I thought fog lamps would be amber, not red. And why would just one side be
lit?

Bear in mind that I've found it useful in life sometimes to ask questions
that may sound stupid. It's often the quickest path to the answer. This,
unfortunately, irritates some folks, but I do always have a purpose in mind.

I wonder if it would be useful to have a beginner's-list and a
seasoned-list? Those seasoned-folks that felt charitable enough to read the beginner's list could provide us with help, and the rest could be free from newbie questions. But until that takes place I guess we all have to grin and
bear eachother.

Brian