Nope - still have it. My wife didn't want to sell it, and found $$ to
pay for the heat pump. The PBU was working for several weeks, then
decided to do it's own thing again - sometimes cold, sometimes hot -
will turn it's self on after you've pushed the "off" button, etc. I've
re-soldered the PBU once already, but the fix didn't last all that
long.
I bought another one from you, that I'm going to re solder, treat the
switches with deoxit, etc. before installing. This time I'm going to
remove the old solder and replace with new instead of just melting the
old like I did last time.

I will be selling the SLC once I get the interior put together a bit
more - I have just too many cars now, it's not quite as much fun to
drive as I remembered, and it burns gasoline. I need to make room for
the 190D 5 speed that I'll find someday ----

I'll be up this Sunday to get those wheels ---