Seems underpriced to me but then again, it has "history" that would scare
away most potential buyers who don't know the value of these cars.

On 11/28/06, kevin kraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's a pretty good price for your SDL!  I've got just over a third of
that
(roughly 1600) into my '83 300SD, and I anticipate putting a few hundred
more into it for shocks and brakes.  i'm sure it will need guide rod
bushings or a ball joint or two in time due to its odometer mileage.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1983 300SD 284K miles, Ursula