Thanks for the 'lectricity.

Chris K
Cayce, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Has anybody noticed?

Some people figure if someone has a different view than theirs it's either a
personal attack on them or the person is stupid and wrong.
These same people become bold when sitting at a key board interacting with
people they will, most likely, never see face to face.

I will enjoy the big pile of money I earned while I worked making
'lectricity so all y'all could enjoy your time with food, friends and
family.
Didn't get too much turkey initially, but I will enjoy the turkey tamales I
made with the leftover bird.

Bob Rentfro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>